Oracle MOOC : PLSQL Fundamentals (2018) : Lesson 2: Executing SQL Statements, Conditional Programming, and Looping
Welcome to the second week of PL/SQL Fundamentals MOOC.
In this week, you will learn to:
- Determine which SQL statements can be directly included in a PL/SQL executable block.
- Use SELECT statement in PL/SQL block.
- Identify naming ambiguities and naming conventions.
- Manipulate data with DML statements in PL/SQL.
- Describe implicit cursors.
- Identify the various operators used in PL/SQL.
- Identify and implement different types of control structures in PL/SQL.
- Use CASE statements and CASE expressions.
- Identify and construct different loop statements in PL/SQL.
- Implement nested loops in PL/SQL programs
We provide video instructions along with homework to guide you through Oracle PL/SQL concepts. Please watch each video carefully to ensure that you get the information you need to complete this lesson. For best results, we recommend that you watch the videos in the order in which they are listed. At the end of each lesson, don’t forget to take the quiz.
As you progress through the materials, you will notice that a green check mark is added next to each item that you complete. This helps you track your progress. Don’t hesitate to ask a question in the PL/SQL MOOC community if you hit a snag.
2-1: Getting Started with Lesson 02
2-2: Using SQL Statements in PL/SQL
2-3: Executing DML Statements in PL/SQL
2-4: Conditional Programming with PL/SQL
2-5: Implementing Loops in PL/SQL
2-6: Creating Nested Loops & Using Labels in PL/SQL